Make the most of your neighbourhood legal, accounting, insurance and investment experts
We who live in Millwater, Totara Views and the wider Hibiscus Coast, are truly blessed to be living in our own little corner of paradise, away from the intensity of city living, with plenty of fresh air, great beaches, wonderful restaurants, and close to many natural attractions. But an additional blessing, often overlooked, is the easy access to a range of financial services and exceptional professionals and who live and work in the area and who provide excellent service in their respective fields of expertise.
Local legal and financial services
- Lizette Heathcote of Heathcote Legal (www.heathcotelegal.co.nz) lives locally in Millwater and is an experienced legal practitioner who is able to help you with conveyancing, property transactions, wills, trusts and enduring powers of attorney, and a range of other legal matters. She is also always happy to witness or certify documents, free of charge.
- Bronwen Newcombe is another local resident, and is a director of commercial law firm Davenports Harbour Lawyers (firstname.lastname@example.org). Bronwen leads the employment law team at Davenports and provides pragmatic advice on a wide range of employment issues including assisting with under-performing employees, restraint of trades, difficult employment problems, restructures, personal grievances and negotiated exits. She also prepares and advises on employment agreements and contractor agreements, and is also happy to witness or certify documents, free of charge.
- Lizelle Swart of Greenfire Accounting (www.greenfire.net.nz/) also lives in Millwater and provides quality accounting and tax advice, and a business advisory service in a range of other areas, including acquisitions and mergers and optimising company structures.
- Fraser Thomson of Craigs Investment Partners (https://craigsip.com/search?query=fraser+thomson) lives on the Whangaparaoa Peninsula, and comes with strong experience in UK pensions and investments, an area where he is able to help recent immigrants from UK to New Zealand. He is also able to advise private New Zealand clients looking to invest, as well as companies, trusts and estates on portfolio management.
- Lastly, we, Theo & Cristina Simeonidis at UProtectNZ Insurance Services, (www.uprotectnz.com/) are proud of the reputation we have gained as meticulous insurance analysts and advisers, with an in-depth knowledge of the insurers and the range of products on the market. We provide sound, comprehensive advice in an easy-to-understand way, aimed at creating a tailored protection plan that provides security and peace of mind for you, your family and your business.
It’s a pleasure for us to work with and be associated with these excellent legal, accounting and investment professionals, and to be able to collectively provide a seamless local service across a range of financial services. It’s what we do!
Theo and Cristina Simeonidis are Registered Financial Adviser, living and working in Millwater, and specialising in personal and business insurances. Theo can be contacted on 027 248 9320, Cristina on 021 868 280 or email email@example.com. Any assistance is provided on a free, no-obligation basis. A disclosure statement is available free of charge on request.