Here’s how we help people:
I’m Theo from UProtectNZ Insurance Services, personal and business insurance specialists. We provide sound, qualified insurance advice and also help business owners overcome the mystery of ACC cover and levies. Insurance Policies Are Not Created Equal And Engaging A Specialist Insurance Adviser is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
To see if we can add value to you, I’d like to ask a few questions:
Do you have any personal or business insurances in place?
When were they last reviewed?
What has changed in your personal circumstances since then?
What is most important to you?
How would you or your family cope following the sudden loss or critical illness of a loved one?
Just briefly, here’s how I came to be in this business:
Following an extensive career as a Company Secretary and CEO, plus 30 years of community volunteering, insurance appealed as a great way to provide another important service to the community.
- People who find I’m ideally suited to help tend to be between 25-60:
- Experiencing a significant life event (marriage, children, property purchase, starting a business, etc);
- Concerned about escalating premium costs;
- Want a high-quality policy with an insurer that will deliver at claim time.
Our clients hire us because of the benefits of our service:
- Free no-obligation review;
- Tailored, cost-effective insurance protection plan;
- Access to the full suite of personal and business insurance services and products offered by the major insurers, including fire & general insurance.
We can easily deliver these promises to you because we:
- Have extensive knowledge, experience and expertise;
- Are a tenacious advocate on your behalf;
- Provide transparent, tailored and honest advice;
- Prepare comprehensive, easy-to-understand reports and recommendations.
The bottom line is that as a specialist insurance adviser our job is to provide security for individuals, their families and businesses.
If you’re interested in learning more, do get in touch for a friendly chat about how we can help.
Theo Simeonidis FNZIM & Cristina Simeonidis
UProtectNZ Insurance Services
Theo and Cristina Simeonidis are Registered Financial Adviser, living and working in Millwater, and specialising in personal and business insurances. Theo can be contacted on 027 248 9320, Cristina on 021 868 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any assistance is provided on a free, no-obligation basis. A disclosure statement is available free of charge on request.